DNA profiling is
a forensic technique in criminal
investigations, comparing criminal suspects profiles to DNA
evidence so as to assess the likely hood of their involvement in the crime
cases like murder, accidents, burglary, sexual abuse, child abuse, etc. is done
from floor, walls, clothes of victim and suspects, weapons, other belongings.
This examination to identify the
suspected in order to determine their
presence at the crime scene with the help of blood stain, semen stain, saliva,
hair, bone, teeth, vaginal secretion, etc.
- DNA Profiling for paternity testing.
- DNA Profiling for immigration and emigration
- To determine the present of barr bodies or Y
- To determine the mitochondrial DNA analysis.
- Paternity testing and proving family ancestry.
- To determine the evolution and ancestry.
- To determine the inherited disorders.
- Identify the missing person.
- To identify the paternity and maternity.
- To identify the genetic reconstruction.
- To determine the matching suspected with
- Child molestation.
- Mass disasters investigation.
- Protecting the innocents.